If you have anxiety...you need marijuana in your life.


Now, depending on the level of trauma some folks are living with today,  could determine what amount of healing/therapy they might need in addition to using Mj, but I promise promise promise this is the healing power of the Earth people, not a drug or narcotic, but a relaxing-ish herb. I felt like I was about to lose my mind today. And I seriously do not have problems. I have made up worries and overwhelming doubt and hormones and such...but I do not know how to deal with anxiety very well at all. Journaling kind of helps. Talking to a friend kind of helps. But nothing helps me in the depth of my soul and mind more than vaporizing/puffing Mj.

I promise you as one millennial mother to another, growing up in this land of chaos and privilege, we have never really truly known the hardships of life, most of us, and it makes us kind of... anxiety-ridden. How or why I'm not sure...but we grew up in a haze of like, seriously, the Jetson's coming to life... from once whence upon a thought of the "totally impossible" future. But then it came. In the 90's. So I'm talking to you guys who just get it, who aren't out trying to harm others, whom just want to live a good, peaceful, happy life in the quiet of your home. I promise, put down the pipe or needle or bottle, never pick those up, and instead only only pick up a happy pipe full of earth's natural grass... marijuana aka~ bud aka cannabis aka a million other names for. I would go back to my 17-year-old self, the one whom was actually at one point looking to 'feel better' and asked a couple friends what she could 'take to feel better,' and was told, "just smoke weed." But what if they hadn't? What if they'd said something else? Maybe I would've tried it! I just got lucky.

So now, I would say No No, No drugs or drinking or ciggs...... just smoke or vape weed, just like she said... in her honor just smoke weed and never ever ever, ever try anything else. I never tried anything else...and my life is still a big mess! I would imagine hard drugs or alcoholism could only worsen everything.  It's all seriously the devil I'm afraid. I honestly believe. I had to share. My mom has cancer and it's been a hard few months.

xo.

I want to end with this poem by anonymous...because above all, I believe Marijuana helps us be better parents, and I think God put it on this Earth for us to use. I'm so thankful for all of those who have fought to find out the truth and put an end to the false imprisonments and hardships banning cannabis has caused this country...world... I wish for the peace to all which cannabis can bring, a closeness to God... and of course no one would want that who desires us to fail... of course not. So the voices speak out, and continue to do so when and where we can, as we stand together and unite. Happy 420.


The Last Time

From the moment you hold your baby in your arms,
you will never be the same.
You might long for the person you were before, 

When you have freedom and time,And nothing in particular to worry about.
Full of feedings and burping,
Nappy changes and crying,
Whining and fighting,
Naps or a lack of naps,
It might seem like a never-ending cycle.


You will know tiredness like you never knew it before,
And days will run into days that are exactly the same,
But don’t forget …
There is a last time for everything.
There will come a time when you will feed
your baby for the very last time.
They will fall asleep on you after a long day
And it will be the last time you ever hold your sleeping child.
One day you will carry them on your hip then set them down,
And never pick them up that way again.
You will scrub their hair in the bath one night
And from that day on they will want to bathe alone.
They will hold your hand to cross the road,
Then never reach for it again.
They will creep into your room at midnight for cuddles,
And it will be the last night you ever wake to this.
One afternoon you will sing “the wheels on the bus”
and do all the actions,
Then never sing them that song again.
They will kiss you goodbye at the school gate,
The next day they will ask to walk to the gate alone.
You will read a final bedtime story and wipe your last dirty face.
They will run to you with arms raised for the very last time.
The thing is, you won’t even know it’s the last time
Until there are no more times.
And even then, it will take you a while to realize.
So while you are living in these times, 
remember there are only so many of them
and when they are gone, you will yearn for just one more day of them. 
For one last time. 
~Author Unknown