Marijuana helps stress. Period.

I was so excited to read the following marijuana articles. If you are a parent and smoke/vape MJ, you are probably really chill, and you might concur marijuana seems to make parenting a lot less stressful, and a lot more fun. I don't know what I would do without it. My hubby would agree. I'm so thankful to live in a time when it will be legalized again.





"The Senate Health and Human Services Committee held a hearing on the bill to get clinical advice. The bill next goes to the Senate Judiciary Committee for legal questions. Among the speakers at the 2 1/2-hour hearing was Jose Garza,  a vet who recently got out of the military and has had trouble controlling his anger. After he started smoking marijuana, he said, his life improved dramatically."


Anger?
Um, yeah. We all have it. Mine and my husband's rule is whenever we feel ourselves getting worked up to the point of anxiety and frustration over every little thing, we say "ABRACADBRA" and that is the key word to go and have a puff. Seriously, after 15 minutes of vaporizing, feelings of anger, doubt and frustration are 99% of the time replaced with a little bit of hope, peace and ideas brighter than you could imagine!

How grateful am I to know I get to probably live the rest of my life with the most peaceful, calming, amazing plant substance known to man -

GOOGLE + PLUS if you agree.    : )